At Catapult, you will be surrounded by a diverse cast of spirited individuals looking to create an impact through conceiving, designing and producing world class events.
As the Office Manager, you will interface with the team on a daily basis to ensure the company is running smoothly and efficiently. You will be responsible for the coordination, organization, and management of administrative and operational functions of Catapult, occasionally assisting leadership and President with high-level tasks.
Ideal Candidate Responsibilities and Attributes:
- Must be HIGHLY organized, resourceful, and quick learning
- Strong technical and communication skills
- Outstanding organizational, communication, and analytical skills
- Flexible, perceptive, curious, and able to work in a dynamic environment
- Proven ability to lead and take initiative
- Exceptional MS Office Skills, including:
- Excel spreadsheet capabilities (Formulas, pivot tables, basic analysis)
- PowerPoint presentation development skills in a professional setting (basic layout, content revision, presentation flow, animations / layers)
- Word – Must excel as a writer to assist in writing presentations and proposals, revisions (spelling, grammar, structure), and technical report writing.
- QuickBooks online experience (essential)
- Xero online Experience (essential)
- Experience in an agency environment (preferred)
Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordinating and managing meetings.
- Clerical duties including incoming call management, email response, and office correspondence with a remote team (memos, resumes, updates).
- Basic Financial management / bookkeeping tasks, such as invoicing and budget tracking.
- Physical and digital file maintenance, both internally and for clients.
- Handling of a variety of administrative tasks.
- Support of Human Resources.
- Communicating and Interfacing with employees, contractors, and clients.
- Operation task delegation and management.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five or more years of related administrative experience.
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and communicate prioritization of tasks.
Send us your your resume and cover letter at email@example.com